With Spring around the corner, we’re bringing you some fresh updates from our camps:
NDUTU WILDERNESS CAMP
- Opening 10 December 2017 to 9 March 2018
- Small, intimate tented camp: 12 tents
- Located in Hugo Memorial, Ndutu
SERENGETI NORTH WILDERNESS CAMP – Mara River area
- We still have some availability during this busy time (camp closes end Oct)
- Enquire now
SERENGETI WILDERNESS CAMP – Turners Springs
- Set in the best location with plenty resident game: big cats, elephant & buffalo herds. According to Park Researchers, the highest concentration of Lion in the Serengeti is around this area.
- Free Wifi for guests.
- Low season and shoulder season rates available.
- Educationals available for your key sales staff.
And the most exciting news is that we are busy refurbishing the camp, which should be completed by end September. Images to follow once done.
FAMILY TENTS – coming soon
- With the increase of families going on safari, we are putting in family tents (more spacious, accommodating 2 adults and 2 children).
Available at Serengeti North and Ndutu – we have an open game drive vehicle positioned at these camps to accommodate fly-in safaris.