AT A GLANCEWHEN TO GOACCOMMODATIONSAFARI EXPERIENCEACTIVITIESGETTING THEREOTHER2020 RATESBOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONSAVAILABILITY
- Located in the Ndutu area (NCAA) of the Serengeti eco-system
- 12 intimate tents – well spaced out
- Open between December and March
- Typically (Dec/March) calving season of the wildebeest which takes place in the short grassy plains surrounding the camp
- Abundance of predators
- Easy access : 6 hour drive from Arusha or 20-30 mins transfer from Ndutu airstrip
- Children over 6 years welcome
- Family and honeymooners catered for
- Balloon safaris optional
- Fly-in safaris available for those short of time
Each of the spacious safari tents are comfortably furnished, with solar lighting, en-suite bathroom and a lovely shady verandah. An airy, central dining tent complements our comfortable lounge tent which has a small reference library, maps, games for children and a recharging facility for cameras and videos.
Evenings offer a typical safari campfire around which our guests enjoy sundowners and snacks, and relive the day’s experiences. We are renowned for superb food freshly prepared for your enjoyment by our safari chef.
This intimate camp offers traditional ‘under canvas’ bush camp accommodation, great Tanzanian hospitality, outstanding food, and a
relaxing atmosphere in one of the most beautiful places on earth – all with due respect for the fragile ecosystem.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner are included, with the option of enjoying a tasty picnic lunch if you plan a full day out on safari. Our safari chefs prepare delicious meals, using fresh ingredients available seasonally. Dinner is served by waiters (platter to plate) – so you may sit back and enjoy our hospitality. Weather permitting we will set up dinner under the stars.
There is a good selection of wines and spirits available to enjoy with your meal.
Your safari guide is welcome to join you for dinner in the evenings to be able to interact about the day’s events and to round off a perfect day!
If you would like an intimate dining experience, speak to the camp manager on arrival, so he can set up a private table.
- Game drives
- Balloon safaris
- Walking safaris – multi day
- Close to Ngorongoro Crater & Olduvai Gorge
A note on Walking safaris:
We have designed some fantastic multiple day walking safaris in the Ngorongoro Conservation area, partially backed up by vehicle and/or donkeys. These safaris take you from the plains of the Ndutu region, up to the highlands of Ngorongoro and Empakaai.
For those very adventurous souls we can organise a hike up Ol Donyo Lengai (only for seasoned hikers), and enjoy nearby Lake Natron.
6-hour drive from Arusha
Direct internal fights from Kilimanjaro/Arusha to Ndutu airstrip, about a 10 minute drive from camp
Daily flights with numerours airlines (am & pm) with connections to most Tanzanian tourism destinations (north and south, and islands) as well as neighbouring KenyaCharter flights
- Drive in from surrounding region/s (average time with stops)
- Arusha – 6 hours
- Tarangire/Manyara – 4-5 hours
- Ngorongoro – 2-3 hours
- Eyasi – 3-4 hours
- Central Serengeti – 2-3 hours
- Western Serengeti – 5-6 hours
Luggage restriction on flights is 15kg / 33 lbs in soft bags
- Explorer Mobile safaris – private mobile camp – great for small groups and families
- Combine with other regions staying at similar camps & lodges in central Serengeti, Tarangire, Manyara, Ngorongoro, Natron, Eyasi in the north.
- South & West Tanzania regions of Selous, Ruaha, Gombe, Mahale, Katavi, Dar & Zanzibar.
- Fly in safaris optional throughout the country / region
NDUTU WILDERNESS CAMP – Ndutu, NCAA
All prices include
|Per adult sharing|
|Single room supplement|
|Per adult triple|
|Per child 6–15 yrs sharing|
|Note that the TANAPA & NCAA CAMPING fees are per night, per person, and MUST BE PAID AT THE SAME TIME AS ACCOMMODATION. Daily park entry fees are not included in above and are for your own account, and all park/camp fees are subject to change.|
|Camp exclusivity can be organised, and should additional|
tents/beds be required, this can generally be arranged
|Extra lunch – at camp|
|Sundowner drinks and snacks (private) – minimum 4 guests|
Includes TANAPA fees
|Bush dinner (private, subject to weather) – minimum 4 guests|
Includes TANAPA fees. Must be pre-booked and paid
|Private dinner at camp (subject to weather) min 4 guests|
|Multi-day walking safari by prior arrangement – price on request.||NA|
|Serengeti Wilderness Camp||Date||04||05||06||07||08||09||10||11||12||13||14||15||16||17||18|
|Serengeti North Wilderness Camp||Date||04||05||06||07||08||09||10||11||12||13||14||15||16||17||18|
|Ndutu Wilderness Camp||Date||04||05||06||07||08||09||10||11||12||13||14||15||16||17||18|
Share this entry
Tel: +255 786 642 466 / +255 677 026 399